To toast one of our nation’s oldest volunteer service organizations, Holly Club of Joliet – and support its continued efforts to benefit children’s programs in Will County, Illinois – please plan on joining us for our upcoming Lawn Party fundraiser: It’s High Time for Tea!
WHEN is this fundraiser?
- 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Tuesday, June 7, 2022
WHERE will this fundraiser be?
- near downtown Joliet, Illinois.
- at the Jacob Henry Mansion Estate.
- 15 S. Richards St., Joliet.
WHAT TYPE of fundraiser is this?
- a silent auction
WHAT KINDS of items can I be bidding on?
- patio and lawn ornaments
- gardening accessories
- home décor accents
- entertainment baskets
- hostess gifts
WILL THERE BE food?
- Yes. We will have high tea finger sandwiches, fresh fruit and dessert.
WHAT PROGRAMS will this event benefit?
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Consumer Monthly Gatherings
- Trinity Services Family Counseling Center’s Kids Creative Expression Event
- Greater Joliet Area YMCA’s Safety Around Water Program
COVID PROTOCOL – Please explain the procedure.
- We require a copy of proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event. Please send proof of vaccination to Debra.Strahanoski@gmail.com by June 1.
- If you had filed proof of vaccination to attend the Holly Club Ball, you do not have to send this in again.
If I can’t make this event, can I still support this fundraiser?
Of course! We accept donations year-round.
- You can mail us a check payable to Holly Club of Joliet with “Lawn Party” in the memo field, and addressed to Holly Club of Joliet, P.O. Box 3169, Joliet, IL 60434
- Or you can use send us a donation online by using this button.
WHOM do I contact if I have questions about the organization itself?
- You can reach our officers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE YOU SURE that Holly Club of Joliet is one of the oldest volunteer organizations in the United States?
- We certainly are! Holly Club of Joliet was founded in the same decade as the Red Cross and United Way, six years before Rotary Club, and more than a decade before Kiwanis International and Lions International. https://charity.lovetoknow.com/History_of_Volunteerism_in_America
- Please see find details about our founding – in 1889 – here: https://hollyclubjoliet.org/about/