To toast one of our nation’s oldest volunteer service organizations, Holly Club of Joliet—and support our year-round efforts in Will County to find and fill gaps for those in need—please plan on joining us for our biggest fundraiser of the year:
Party With a Purpose
This year, rather than a formal holiday ball in December, we are hosting a dressy casual get-together in November. Learn more about this pivot here: https://hollyclubjoliet.org/holly-clubs-pivot-in-2022-party-with-a-purpose/
WHEN exactly is this fundraiser?
- Friday evening, November 4, 2022
- From 6 to 11 p.m.
- Hors d’oeuvres and cocktails (cash bar) begin at 6 p.m.
- Dinner (not a sit-down) begins at stations at 7 p.m.
WHERE will this fundraiser be?
- At the Mistwood Golf Club
- 1700 W. Renwick Road, Romeoville
WILL THERE be entertainment?
- Of course! We will have live music.
- Nova Soul will be playing.
AND A RAFFLE, too?
- Yes—for a 14-karat yellow and white .26 carat total weight diamond necklace, courtesy of Paolucci Diamond Center.
- The retail value of this necklace is $1,396.
- Raffle tickets are 1 for $10, or 6 for $50. Use this button to choose either option.
HOW MUCH is a ticket to this fundraiser?
- $125 per person
HOW can I purchase a ticket?
- You have the option of writing a check or paying online.
- To purchase a ticket by check, please make the check payable to Holly Club of Joliet with “Party with a Purpose” in the memo field. Please mail this check to Holly Club of Joliet, 717 River Bluff Court, Shorewood, IL 60404
- To purchase a ticket online, please use the following button.
- PLEASE NOTE: Raffle tickets purchased online will be available at the Welcome Table the night of the event.
BY WHEN do I need to purchase a ticket to this event?
- October 20, 2022
HOW ELSE can I support this fundraiser?
We have a range of sponsorship opportunities. Please see the following levels. There can be multiple sponsors per level.
As is the case with purchasing tickets, you can sponsor this event either by writing a check or by paying online. If opting to pay online, please note the respective button.
Please also note that Holly Club of Joliet is a 501(c)3 organization. Your contribution’s deductible amount is limited to the excess over the fair market of the dinner tickets received, which is $75 per ticket. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your donation.
Dinner Sponsor(s): $3,000 includes 10 reserved seats, printed recognition at the event, and a full-page ad in the program book.
Program Sponsor(s): $2,000 includes 6 reserved seats, printed recognition at the event, and a half-page ad in the program book.
Entertainment Sponsor(s): $1,500 includes 4 reserved seats, printed recognition at the event, and a quarter-page ad in the program book.
Hors d’oeuvres Sponsor(s): $700 includes 2 reserved seats and recognition in the program book.
Table Captain: $1,250 includes 10 reserved seats and recognition in the program book.
Dessert Sponsor(s): Your $500 donation includes recognition in the program book.
Friends of Holly Club: Your donation of $100 or more includes recognition in the program book.
WHOM do I contact if I have any other questions?
- Please email Sue Lee at email@example.com
ARE YOU SURE that Holly Club of Joliet is one of the oldest volunteer organizations in the United States?
- Yes, we certainly are. Holly Club of Joliet—the oldest service organization in Joliet, Illinois—was founded in the same decade as the Red Cross and United Way, six years before Rotary Club, and more than a decade before Kiwanis International and Lions International.
- Please see details of our founding – in 1889 – here.