Throughout the year and at holiday time, Holly Club members find gaps and fill them – from needs in the community that are obvious to those that are barely visible.
Our projects include:
- Dinner service at Daybreak Shelter
- Volunteering at the Warren-Sharpe Food Bank
- New coats, hats and mittens for District 86 students in need
- Holiday gift cards for hungry Will County families
- A holiday party for senior citizens at Victory Centre in Joliet
- Volunteer support for the CASA (Court-Appointed Special Advocates) Christmas Train
- Financial support, through the Family Counseling Center and Catholic Charities, for the cost of counseling sessions that individuals and families cannot themselves cover.
In addition to these projects, Holly Club provides ongoing support to:
- Will-Grundy Medical Clinic
- Easterseals Joliet Region
- Greater Joliet Area YMCA
- Groundwork Domestic Violence Program
We recognize the importance of education and, every year, offer three scholarships: